Please note that Bayfront Festival has specific rules that need to be adhered to for the Taste of Duluth event. Please contact us directly if you need clarification or have questions.
- No bottles, cans, coolers, outside food or beverages, weapons or pets (except authorized service animals) are allowed inside the event.
- No re-admittance after entry unless otherwise noted by individual events.
- Children’s prices are determined by the promoter of the event. You must supervise your children at all times (some events have alcohol on premises).
- One factory sealed or empty water bottle will be allowed per person. Water fountains are located across from the portable restrooms.
- Food and beverage concessions are available inside of the park for most events.
- We encourage patrons to leave backpacks and large bags at home. Bags and purses will be subject to security checks.
- You may bring your own chair (subject to search at security) to any concert unless specifically noted on the event page or ticket.
- Some concerts have an area fenced off immediately in front of the stage for patrons wishing to stand and dance. Behind that fence line, chairs are allowed to be set up.
- You may not assemble any flags, umbrellas, tents or other items that could obstruct viewing for patrons behind you.
- Professional video cameras or cameras with detachable lenses are not allowed unless written permission is received from the promoter.
- Tailgating is not allowed in any of the parking lots or festival grounds.
- No smoking is allowed at Bayfront Festival Park or in the parking areas.
Thank you and we look forward to a fun and safe event for everyone!